Airport Security Guard/Canada
Our people are your people:
We are looking for a team player who is experienced in providing security services in a regulatory setting. This position requires a combination of strong interpersonal skills as well as an eye for detail. The successful candidate will demonstrate pride in providing excellent customer service as well as the ability to remain professional and tactful in challenging situations
- Please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how you meet the following qualifications. Please note selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume.
- Experience in a position of authority focusing on comportment and mitigation of situations involving enforcement, conflict management and anger diffusion;
- Experience and/or training in responding to emergency situations;
- Skilled in using Microsoft based computer software including outlook, word and excel;
- Experience providing safety and security services in the Aviation industry would be an asset.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability:
- Works well under pressure;
- Adaptable to changing priorities;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills involving professional interactions with the public and industry stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Using good judgment.