Corporate Finance – Analyst / Senior Analyst /UAE Job
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based within our Corporate Finance practice, Analysts / Senior Analysts work on client M&A-related engagements or fund raising mandates to perform financial and industry-related analysis and provide support to the team on execution. Available openings in both Dubai and Singapore offices.
- Perform complex analysis independently and with the support of other senior members in the team
- Build advanced and detailed business/financial models with excel or other modelling tools to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios
- Perform valuation analyses using various available valuation methodologies
- Conduct market research and summarize findings and conclusions, based on large amounts of data
- Participate in team and client discussions and ensure key takeaways are captured
- Prepare benchmarking studies on specific topics
- Design and create presentations for use in client-meetings or for internal discussions, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, M&A and corporate finance
- Provide overall support to senior team members in the execution of transactions and mandates
- At least 1-3 years of work experience in consulting, investment banking, private equity or corporate finance (big 4) experience in a leading firm
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a Business, Finance, Management or Engineering related degree
- MBA from a top business school and/or CFA would be an advantage
- Sound understanding of Corporate Finance principles and methodologies
- Fluency in English, with strong written and verbal skills
- Additional language skills are an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong financial modelling, analytical and overall advanced excel skills
- Basic knowledge or interest in the Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry
About Delta Partners:
- Delta Partners is a global leader within the Telecoms, Media & Tech (TMT) advisory space. Our initial beginnings started in Dubai, and we have now grown our presence in 6 countries, with over 200 consultants worldwide who focus on what we know best – TMT.
- We offer a unique opportunity where we combine deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in management consulting, corporate finance and investments. This unique combination offers unparalleled value for our clients and investors.
- Working for Delta Partners means there is vast opportunity to work alongside & learn from our Industry Leaders on some of the most challenging mandates and transactions in key TMT hubs around the world.
Why Join Us?
- At Delta Partners, you will be working on some of the most challenging mandates within the rapidly transforming TMT landscape.
- Our offices are strategically placed in key hubs around the world to offer you the opportunity to experience different cultures, be intellectually stimulated and work in a collaborative manner.
- We are a boutique organization where even at the junior level you will have significant client exposure & impact
- Opportunities to be exposed to diverse mandates at an international scale
- Strong focus on learning and development to provide you a steady and advanced career path
- A collaborative and ‘family’ focused environment with your colleagues
- Deep specialization in the TMT sector where you will become a true advisor in the TMT space.
- Attractive base compensation and performance-based bonus
- Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, sabbaticals and global staffing opportunities
- We are keen to work alongside the next generation of leaders who will help us to fulfill our vision to be the leading TMT advisory and investment integrated platform globally.