Customer Experience Agent / Job In Canada
The Customer Experience Agent position is responsible for assisting in the delivery of superior customer service by processing inbound/outbound calls effectively and efficiently, as well as ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Processes inbound and outbound customer service calls professionally, efficiently, courteously and with appropriate discretion and sense of urgency.
- Takes and dispatches messages accurately while following strict protocols provided by clients.
- Assists with representative training, as needed.
- Works on special projects, as needed.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
We are an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of Stericycle to hire the best qualified individual available, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, uniform service, indigenous or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state/province or local law in any aspect of employment. Stericycle will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process (e.g., accommodations for a test or job interview) if so requested. This application is considered current for ninety (90) days only. At the end of this period, if you are still interested in employment, it will be necessary for you to reapply by completing a new application.