Duty Manager/Job In Qatar
Location: Doha, Qatar
- Anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner.
- To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other Minor Hotel properties.
- Proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their Minor Hotel experience.
- Develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments.
- Conduct daily shift briefings/meeting’s and pass on all information to team-members.
- Degree in Hospitality Management or similar
- Work experience in Middle East in a 4-5 star hotels
- Work experience in supervisory roles in Front Office
- Excellent command of English language (both oral and written).
- Arabic language will be an advantage
- Knowledge of the OPERA PMS system
- Highly organized, career and result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignment and additional duties.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.