Event Coordinator/Bahrain Job
Location: Manama – Bahrain
- At all times, present the client and stakeholders with the highest level of service, information and professionalism in all dealings with their event.
- Preparation and follow-up of conference (non-residential), corporate and social function proposals, tailored to specifically meet the needs of each client using the InspiredMeetings Offerings.
- Complete organisation of conference, corporate, major events and social events from confirmation to post-event follow-up in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- Prepare event orders, action plans and other relevant paperwork to effectively communicate guests needs to internal and external sources.
- Answer all client enquiries with a positive presentation of the hotel and the InspiredMeetings service.
- Confirm event feasibility within 24 hours based on room availability and budget.
- Send proposal within 24 hours.
- Personalize the proposal and scrupulously follow customer specifications
- Verify ability to deliver the IT and audiovisual requirements of the event.
- Lead overall organization of the event.
- One week prior, brief the InspiredMeetings Concierge.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 12 months experience in the provision of Luxury service in any sector of the hospitality industry
- Strong administration skills & highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Initiates contact and establish rapport easily
- Personalizes communication style and method as appropriate for clients needs
- Handles tasks carefully and correctly is thorough and exact in details with a sense of urgency
- Is observant with a perception for ones surroundings.
Interested candidates send your resumes to