Event Sales Executive/Canada
Main Purpose of Job:
The Event Sales Executive (ESE) is responsible for engaging potential clients to sell print, parcel and branding packages. Additionally, the ESE will be responsible for account management and business development. Including, but not limited to, sourcing and securing new site locations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customer, Client and Vendor Management.
- Source and secure print, promotional, parcel, branding, projects for the Westin Habour Castle and/or Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotels.
- Initiate and build clients relationships through discovery calls and introductory emails and introduce our suit of services and products
- Determine client needs and proactively identify additional branding opportunities to make strategic recommendations
- Perform venue walkthroughs with potential clients and advocate for branding solutions
- Draft, present and follow up on proposals within 72 hours
- Draft a resume and work order for all won projects within a timely manner
- Submit project details to operations manager for execution
- Timely close projects and follow up to identify lessons learned
- College Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years’ experience in sales
- Event Management knowledge and/or certification
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Strong ability to create customer experiences
- Excellent communication skills using various channels
- Impeccable Interpersonal skills
- Strong mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Knowledge of Project Management principals and workflows an asset
- Multilingual an asset
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:E-mail: email@example.com