QC Civil Inspector/ Oman Jobs
- Manage all civil site inspection activities. Verifying all civil engineering construction related deliverables.
- Ensuring that the work or Service is executed in compliance with Company’s HSE Policy and its associated Procedures and Specifications
- Attend stage wise witness and hold points as per approved ITP.
- Verifying and certifying EPC Contractor’s surveying and ROW clearance activities.
- Ensuring the clearing and grading activities of the EPC Contractors are undertaken in accordance with the specification.
- Verifying and certifying pipe-stringing, trenching and backfilling activities.
- Verifying and certifying marker posts installation.
- Receiving inspection of project materials.
- Sign off for Contractors test reports and test packs.
- Attending daily progress meeting with EPC contractor and highlight any issues and concerns related to site activities.
- Review civil method statements.
- Checking and certifying red mark up and final as built drawings.
- Review of all additional works related to civil activities.
- Oil & Gas / Petroleum
- Quality / Testing / QA / QC / Inspector
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7/8 years as a QC Inspector responsible for civil related inspection activities of medium size to major EPC Projects related to Oil and Gas Industries.
- Specialist in Construction Works of Pipelines/station.
- Minimum 3 years’ inspection experience with oils and gas projects.
- Oman or GCC valid manual gear driving license MANDATORY.