Rubber Engineer/Saudi Arabia
About the Job:
Global Rubber Factory is looking for a Full-time Rubber Engineer who will be responsible for rubber formulation, production and quality control.
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs, and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Perform shrinkage and strength testing for the products.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Provide technical reports.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of the production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Supervising production processes and quality and laborite.
- Inspection final product.
- Organize labor workflow.
- Making report and documentation for production.
- Train the labors.
- Making formulation as production need and quality requirement.
- Looking for Rubber technology and new products.
- Maintain rubber hardness.
- 5 years minimum experience in rubber filed.
- Knowledge of English.