Truck & Transport Mechanic /Canada Job
LOCATION: Kindersley, SK
What You Will Do:
Repair and maintain a diverse fleet as well as and heavy equipment including: semi truck and trailers, Somerville fleet as well as 3rd party maintenance.
What You Bring:
- 2nd or 3rd Year Apprenticeship – those pursing the Truck & Transport Mechanic-Saskatchewan or Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician-Alberta trade
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License; prefer Class 1A with a clean Driving record
- Understanding of Safe Work Practises & the importance of SGI commercial vehicle inspections
- Valid Passport & ability to cross border for repairs.
- Meet the physical demand requirements of the position
- Our opportunity is best suited for individuals seeking a career in the trade versus a job
- Those legally entitled to work in Canada
- Somerville Farms (2014) Ltd. is well known and respected company in West Central Saskatchewan. We started from family “roots” and share those values in our workplace with by focusing on family first. We are family-oriented company are committed to our local community and the making the world a better place.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: